Happy Holidays!2009 has been a challenging year. It can be tough to keep a perspective on things and remain upbeat and positive. It's at times like this I keep reminding myself what I am deeply grateful for. So with your permission, here is my list:
Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All, Sales Culture for the Masses and Plenty of Closed Deals in 2010!
<<First Name>>, in some ways this is my favorite newsletter to write. It's the one where I put my Sales Culture work aside and express a few simple thoughts to you.
What are you thankful for? Write and let me know.
- I am eternally grateful for my health. I will never take that for granted.
- Thank you to my friends for your unwavering support and loyalty.
- Thank you to my colleagues and clients for your enthusiastic support of my work. I learn from you every day.
- Thank you to my virtual team for everything you to do help me make Sales Culture come alive.
- Thank you to the readers of my newsletters and those of you who have been passionate supporters.
- Thank you to the Pittsburgh Steelers for last years Super Bowl victory!
I am looking forward to an exciting 2010 and sharing more Sales Culture thoughts, writings and goodness with you!
Have a Safe, Joyous and Peaceful holiday season.
New Sales Culture Brochure
Would you like a copy?
<<First Name>>, I have completed my newest Sales Culture brochure and I would like to share it with you.
Another Sales Quote by Todd:
"Why didn't you just ASK for that order?"
Todd speaking at a recent training seminar