Dear ToddCohen.com Sales Community,
Does Marketing feel more like “overhead” than a true enabler of sales? Is Sales struggling to penetrate new accounts or to gain greater wallet share from existing customers? And why does it seem as if your sales and marketing organizations are on two different planets?
Join me as I welcome marketing expert Mike Sauber to my biweekly BlogTalkRadio program, “Let’s Talk Sales Culture” on Wednesday, January 28, 4-5pm, to discuss the five things you should know to get sales and marketing on the same page, and driving better business results:
- Why do sales and marketing often appear to be adversaries working for the same company?
- How do you start to build trust between sales and marketing?
- What elements should be in place to keep sales and marketing aligned?
- What specific tactics – at the leadership level – can help drive business growth through sales and marketing collaboration?
- What can the individual sales reps or marketers do help each other achieve their goals?
“Let’s Talk Sales Culture” is a call-in program, so if you’re grappling with how to get the most out of your sales and marketing teams, take advantage of this opportunity to ask the experts. And please pass this note on to your friends and colleagues who share your interest. Everyone is welcome.
To get the most out of the show, turn up your speakers and click on the following link at least 5 minutes before showtime.