Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All, Sales Culture for the Masses, and Plenty of Closed Deals in 2010!
In some ways, this is my favorite newsletter to write. It’s the one where I put my Sales Culture work aside and express a few simple thoughts to you. 2009 has been a challenging year. It can be tough to keep a perspective on things and remain upbeat and positive. It’s at times like this I keep reminding myself what I am deeply grateful for. So with your permission, here is my list:
- I am eternally grateful for my health. I will never take that for granted.
- Thank you to my friends for your unwavering support and loyalty.
- Thank you to my colleagues and clients for your enthusiastic support of my work. I learn from you every day.
- Thank you to my virtual team for everything you to do help me make Sales Culture come alive.
- Thank you to the readers of my newsletters and those of you who have been passionate supporters.
- Thank you to the Pittsburgh Steelers for last year’s Super Bowl victory!
What are you thankful for? Write and let me know.
I am looking forward to an exciting 2010 and sharing more Sales Culture thoughts, writings, and goodness with you!
Have a safe, joyous, and peaceful holiday season.