At work and at home, everyone, everyday, is selling their point of view.
This book is for all persons who want to learn how to engage others more successfully.
- The three qualities people need to sell well: passion, integrity and confidence
- How powerful personal value propositions help us get what we want
- The selling skills we all have–and don’t realize
- How to turn a firm “no” into an enthusiastic “yes”
- Simple ways to get our friends to sell for us
- The hidden sales opportunities in every conversation