Todd Cohen’s Sales Culture Workshops are a cornerstone of his overall strategic approach to helping clients increase revenue and improve customer and employee satisfaction. Todd leverages his past experiences managing global people teams to teach sales and non-sales professionals how to turn every conversation into a “selling moment.”
The Methodology of the Sales Culture Workshop™
- Live delivery of content in an interactive workshop format and utilizing Todd's Sales Culture Problem Solving Framework;
- Reinforcement of major principles through homework assignments; and
- Consistent presence. Participants are encouraged to contact Todd with questions and advice throughout the duration of the program.
These modular and customizable workshops are designed to be highly interactive. This approach enables participants to get the most out of the experience and, in turn, the organization maximizes its investment.
Todd has successfully delivered Sales Culture Workshops to clients of all sizes and from a wide array of industries representing franchises professional services, medical, dental, manufacturing and accounting.
Todd’s most popular Sales Culture Workshops:
- The Three Elements of a Sales Culture
- Before The Elevator Door Opens
- Building Your Virtual Sales Team
- Developing your Relationship Portability™ Index
- Objection Handling
- Managing Up and Across the Enterprise
- The Journey to the Sale